Girls night out

Girls night out
I am the one on the right

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My Friends

I don't have many friends but the ones I do mean a lot to me...
in the last 6 months I have lost three friends and I am close to loosing a fourth...
My long lost drinking buddy N has gone to the UK to make fame and fortune, my party girl C came and then returned to continue her adventures in the UK and now Jen my dear friend has left for Korea to teach, a brave move with a million opportunities and unopened doors to experience, and Sheebee is next on the list leaving for Cape Town on the 10th and from then only she knows, she is off to experience the ships the world and find everything she has not been able to find here...

I wish them all the very best, they all mean something different yet special to me in there own unique way, and I will always have them in my heart no matter how far away they travel.

One small problem now with all my girlfriends leaving this leaves me with a bunch of male friends, now dont get me wrong I love them all too even though they drive me nuts! They can do most things friends are supposed to but they suck at girl problems love life and decisions you girls will give you a different point of view on!

For example I am not over my ex
sheebee: I know it hurts but in time you will learn to love again and trust men they can be assholes and hurt you but you are much better without him...
House Mate: Get leg over that fixes everything

What is with guys thinking sex solves everything?

My latest problem well it's not a problem but a decision is , I have been seeing this guy a few times nothing serious but I can see things getting interesting if we play our cards right, I know him from way back when and lost touch with him for around 8 or so years, now getting to know each other again I find out he is in the middle of a divorce and has a kid thats 10 months old, now for me this shouts hold on move away because of my last ex who was married with kids.

Now if I really think about it I loved his kids and the ex wife never bugged me we broke up on a different note, he fought with me when he got drunk and that was everyday!

My friends are already warning me against this but should I listen to then and give up something that was possibly great or do I wait and play it out and see who he really is? get all the facts before I decide?

I like him a lot he is a decent guy with standards, I think I should play it slow and wait and see?

1 comment:

SheBee said...

You see, I do read your posts!