Girls night out

Girls night out
I am the one on the right

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Waffles ...

around 3.30am this morning...

Rob - "giggle giggle" "SLAM CAR DOOR" whisper "do you think she is awake... pissst "
House Mate - "Her light is off maybe she is asleep"
Rob - "Dibbs not waking her"
House Mate - "snigger giggle I got you here you have to wake her..."
Me in my head - "What the fuck is wrong with these ppl its 3am?"
House Mate - "SLAM front door giggle" footsteps approach my room....
Me in my head - " quick put clothes on before he decides to jump on my bed" Dash to the cupboard and throw on some jammies open my door to find House mate about to enter ...
House Mate "YOUR AWAKE !!!" WE WANT WAFFLES"
Me - Your fucked in the head if you think I am making waffles at 3.30am in the morning you chop
Rob - "Aw please tiff tiff we have been craving waffles all night"
Rob - "Friend do you have some water for my drunk friend she is about to pass out"
Me - Look to floor where drunk girl is about to pass out...
House Mate - "ok friend do you want tea?"
Rob ' "Yes please"
Me - "Yeas please"
Me - Start making waffles
House Mate - takes ice cream out the freezer
House Mate - stirs egg into flour
Me - "What the fuck you doing leave it alone you chop you making lumps!'
Me - "Rob beat the egg white for me please and House Mate light me a smoke"
Me - Put on the waffle maker "there House mate here is your batter now you make the waffles"
House Mate - throws so much batter onto the waffle machine it starts ooozing out the sides
Me - "You chop give it back to me" obviously drunk people cant do shit"
Me - "You fucked up the first one not me ..."
House Mate - "My BAD...'
Rob - Drunk friend passing out... WAKE UP WAFFLES NEARLY DONE YOU CANT PASS OUT ON US NOW!"

you can see where this is going ....
me hungover and groggy and not too impressed so I left the kitchen in a mess for house mate to clean not a fuck was I washing dishes at that hour!


I can see this happening again as I do make a kick ass waffle and drunken munchies occur regularly in our house !

No comments: