Girls night out

Girls night out
I am the one on the right

Friday, January 18, 2008

The Average Person

People are blind honestly or they are plain doff

I mean when there is no power do they expect the ATM machine to still work and spit out money?
I see on average 50 people per day, during load shedding when they know the power is out trying to draw money from the ATM.

I have people that have walked past my shop every week for a month and only now, that I have placed an advert in the paper do they try find me and say "oh how long have you been open?"

I have people walk into my shop and ask for a 2litre coke "now I am a nut store and have not one fridge in my shop kinda obvious I don't sell cooldrinks ! (then he asked where he could get some? so I said " I am not sure sir but I always thought pick 'n pay stocked coke in 2 litres and they right next door to me" I mean hello its pick 'n pay center for crying out loud)

And whats with the woman that came to complain I am out of stock on nartjie jam (I have never sold nartjie jam stupid cow)

I seem to be the local information spot for vaalies, looking for toilets, checkers, biltong shops (YES I SELL BILTONG FUCKERS) airtime, tyre fitments, activities, someone even phoned me looking for taxi services WTF????

I have seen people not even 1 meter from the trolley ramp try push there trolley off the curb so its closer to their car, resulting in one woman loosing 3 taxi pack's of eggs, another one hit the car parked next to the curb and had all her groceries flung into the parking lot, do they think the trolley ramp was put there to look pretty?

I have seen people with little kids allow them to squat and pee in the parking lot when there is a free toilet in pick 'n pay (come on thats disgusting imagine if everyone allowed there kids to do that the place would stink !

A man once reversed into the trolley train being pushed back to the entrance of the store he was so infuriated that the car guard had not told him to stop (when the car guard was clearly showing a do not move sign) and bedside's car guards are not there to assist in your driving skills you supposed to have a license for that!

I am sorry but is it just me or can people be really STUPID!

No comments: