Girls night out

Girls night out
I am the one on the right

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Coconuts

A few nights ago I ran into a mate of mine that I have not seen for a long time,
He left school and I have always wondered where he was and what he was up too,
and out of the blue I ran into him at my friends Hen Party,

We hit it off immediately catching up on old stories and and finding out what everyone is doing now days (its amazing how many of my friends are getting married and having babies SCARY)

We made plans for the Tavern for Wednesday night (being last night)and started drinking I think a little too early, by 10pm I was ready to try out pole dancing again and was in a rather fun mood,
Somehow in our discussions we mentioned that I make a really kick ass pina colada and just thinking about that made me want one so badly,

All I needed was coconut milk but where to find coconut milk at this hour? and then I knew on the beach front in Margate there are tall palm trees that have coconuts hanging off them just waiting to get picked,

I had made up my mind and rounded up the crew of mates to come with me to the beach,

we get to the beach found a tree that was not to tall and start to climb, well I got onto my house mates shoulders and managed to reach one and pull it down, (did I mention I was wearing a skirt?)

Some how during this escapade I managed to hit my knee on something and
bruise my arm ...?

After this effort to get the coconut we realize there is no pineapple juice and our efforts were useless, so we keep the coconut and promise to make fresh pina coladas tonight.

However it was not all disappointing everyone came back to our place around 2am for chocolate chip waffles and ice cream yummmmmmm yes once again I was making waffles like Mary friggen Poppen's maybe they should nickname me Mary Poppen's
"a spooooon fullll of sugar helps the medicine go dowwwwn the medicine go dowwwwn la da dee dee dum'

as I am not very fond of Martha Stewart well I am going to court next week for a fraud case.....?

Oh and before I forget I will be away for the next few days due to the above mentioned court case ....,

No comments: