Girls night out

Girls night out
I am the one on the right

Friday, January 11, 2008

Lifes little hiccups

Ok so a lot of ppl are wondering what happens now....
Zuma is close to becoming president (as much as I detest the idea we have to face the facts that most of the voting citizens of this country are voting for a president that has been convicted, well almost, for fraud and corruption rape and untold misbehavior's) He is already the president of the ANC the ruling party in the Limpopo province,

This is the same man who chants the song in zulu "let us take out our guns and shoot the white people" his sayings of "just shower properly after sex and you will not get aids" does he want to kill the population of this country?

I always said when Zuma becomes president I will leave this country but how ?
I own three companies here and I will have to give up everything to start working and saving in another country throw everything I have worked so hard to get away because of one man?

Lately my parents have been fighting so much that they want to destroy there business just to spite each other , that effects me too as my businesses are connected to theres , if they go under so do I .

I have been looking at moving to another country getting a job and just continuing life as a working person but who will look after my parents who will help them out when things go bad ? I can not leave them?

This is a stunning country and I love its every province but things are becoming scary here ...
Just the other day a well known South Coast lady was murdered in her home come restaurant she was not just murdered but butchered and then burnt and her body left outside to say the least!

I lie in bed here and wonder when my turn will come when my fate will reveal itself will it be quick and painless or the same as Mrs Cosson brutal and unmerciful. Is this the way to live is this the person I have to be wondering when will be my last and trying to enjoy every day and telling the people that I love that they mean the world to me because I might not have the same opportunity tomorrow?

Who gives me the right to leave this country while so many can not? who decides that I qualify and you dont? The whole situation is a mess and I get stressed out every day! between wondering when and how I am going to die and what will happen to my parents one day? as they dont have medical aid? and they can not leave the country and between them fighting every day over who gets what out the divorce, I actually can not continue with this I cant sleep at night and most of the time I feel the world is caving in on me and I cant breath or move or talk I freeze and want to dissolve into a world where nothing is real nothing matters anymore!

I wonder what will happen to my friends and other family will they be ok will they survive through the life this country is providing? or will they abandon ship and swim to safety?

All because being white is not the flavor of the month anymore, being white means we should not have the same opportunities that that other colored races should have yes the elder white generation messed it up they disadvantaged the playing field for colored people but that does not mean to disadvantage us now ? Grow up people give everyone equal opportunities let the person with the best application get the job let the person with the determination to succeed in there career go forward let honest and trustworthy people become the role model leaders of this country!

Let people respect there elders and stop looking at them as easy targets, let babies and animals be protected and respected as defenseless and innocent,

let the death penalty come back and reduce the numbers of rapists and murderers in our jail cells, let people sleep at night without having to stress that they might get murdered in there bed!

I am just so angry with the citizens of this country for not opening there eyes to corruption and lies if Zuma lied and stole once who is to say he is not conning you now do you want our beloved country to become the same as zimbabwe? can you not see the signs the similarities of what happened there? all I can say is dont be a sheep and follow the heard make up your mind and fight for what is good and right fight for the life you want to live fight to be an individual who is respected and considered to be a valuable member of society!

1 comment:

SheBee said...

wow my friend! you put alot of thought into this post.