Girls night out

Girls night out
I am the one on the right

Monday, January 21, 2008

Sleep Deprived

This was such an awesome weekend, besides the waffles on Friday night tee hee hee...
Saturday I went to a Braai and had such an awesome evening it was something that I needed!

to just relax not worry and have your car keys removed so you cant drive home (gives you no excuse to stay sober)

I must say it was a great evening we had pizza and played a board game called pig out, it got me horribly drunk and I ended up with someones boxers on my head !

Now after Friday night and the waffle scene I had only gone to bed around 4am on Sat morning and got up for work at 7am for work, then after sat night I went to sleep Sunday morning between 3 or 4 and got up at 6am OMG was I tired went to work again then ended up relaxing on the beach for the afternoon and swimming in a good friends pool was fantastic ! After the relaxed afternoon we had a braai and had a relaxed peaceful evening got home around 10pm ish and from there went straight to sleep!

I Love weekends we should have them more often!!

1 comment:

SheBee said...

lol, awwwww.

im missing u