Girls night out

Girls night out
I am the one on the right

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

in the pooh again ....

Lately we have been experiencing very hot humid weather , that combined with all the power cuts (due to eskom's new scam to give criminals longer trading hours) resulted in me climbing over the wall in very skimpy pajamas to go skinny dipping in the pool nest door ( I know the owner of the house and his tenants just moved out so the house was empty)

I had a very fun filled evening doing all kinds of things a girl like me should not be doing, but what the hell I always behave it was time to let my hair down and go wild! at about 12pm last night we eventually climbed back over to our side and got dry as it was starting to get very cold.

Now the problem where I live is that I share a subdivided house with 2 sets of people, one side is rather private but the other side practically lives on our doorstep!
Now after my fun filled evening climbing over the wall I get an sms asking me to have a private talk with my neighbor when I get home today, I can only think it has something to do with last nights escapade so I will have to sit down and find out what it is that I have done wrong again it seems like whatever I do now days is wrong ....

1 comment:

SheBee said...

hahahahhaaaaaaa oh dear.

what happened? tell me quick!