Girls night out

Girls night out
I am the one on the right

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Nosy Neighbors

As per my previous post I had been summoned to a meeting with my neighbor, now I had been preparing to explain that we had permission to climb over the wall and swim in the other neighbors pool and that we would be careful not to destroy any of her plants in the process of climbing over the wall, but to my surprise the neighbor was not concerned about her plants or that we were breaking and entering into someone else's property, but had not seen me climbing the wall at all, only the gentleman with a red shirt.

She was truly concerned that the man I am living with was having an affair, and that she had been truly concerned for me she said "I was thinking all day should I tell her or maybe I should leave it" "but I had to tell you men are bastards and your man has been climbing the wall at night while you are asleep" " I can show you the muddy foot prints on the garden chair he used to climb over the wall, and the place in the garden where he put it" " I am very sorry to be telling you this "
Now I had been sitting very quietly trying my best to not let out a giggle...
so Istarted to explain that a me and House Mate are good friends and have not got a romantic relationship of any kind! second that it was me climbing the wall to swim in our neighbors pool as they are friends and we have permission to use it but were to lazy to drive or walk around.

"OH MY I AM SO PLEASED TO HEAR THAT!" "I have a real soft spot for women when it comes to men hurting there hearts" she said "and I am so glad its not what I thought, I was expecting the worst" So I thanked her for her good intentions and sat giggling for half an hour after she left

So house mate if you ever cheat on me the neighbor will come tell me! She probably heard you in the garage with another girl on my birthday and this just confirmed her suspicions you cheating bastard snigger how could you!!!! right under my nose...

2 comments:

SheBee said...

Oh my gosh this is funny!

Have you told HMate?

Timeshare points said...

Yeah I told him the neighbors are watching him lol and I also told him I should have put on the tears to see what her husband would have done to him lol that would have been funny