Girls night out

Girls night out
I am the one on the right

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Shit Issues

This is a very sensitive subject for me ...

I don't know about you but I hate shitting near someone that I now who might possibly smell my shit, its just not cool and I know everyones shit stinks, but I cant handle knowing other people have smelt my shit (specially people I know!)


Tiffany says: you know you said your stomach was sore?
Tiffany says: well when last did you have a kak? maybe your constipated
BadGuy..! says: it still is.. do you have it 2
BadGuy..! says: um gud question.. haha um last night.. i crap daily house mate
Tiffany says: no
Tiffany says: I am fine
Tiffany says: nice to know you crap cycle .... :|
Tiffany says: lol well go check it out
BadGuy..! says: haha i no you must be backed up cos i been home alot l8ly hey
Tiffany says: hahahaha I go at work
BadGuy..! says: miff public toilets
BadGuy..! says: do you put your bum down?
Tiffany says: not the public loo but pick n pay has a very clean paraplegic toilet that nobody uses
Tiffany says: NO if I have to use a public loo I either squat or layer the seat with paper before I sit
BadGuy..! says: no body uses but the whole of pick n pay staff which is like how many ppl .. 500
BadGuy..! says: (puke)
Tiffany says: no they use the outside one its only for customers but no customers know because they advertise the outside loos that you have to pay R1.00 for
Tiffany says: trust me this one is empty and kept clean
BadGuy..! says: (puke)(puke)(puke)(puke) o and some more (puke) (puke)
Tiffany says: its right by the account office in pick and pay ppl don't know its there unless your disabled
Tiffany says: and I still cover the seat or squat
BadGuy..! says: cudi bum
BadGuy..! says: haha
Tiffany says: what must I do I would rather they smell my shit and not you
Tiffany says: I am just funny that way I really hate ppl to smell me go
BadGuy..! says: hey every body got smelly shit.. who cares
Tiffany says: I do its one thing I have issues with
BadGuy..! says: oo she been eating stew
Tiffany says: I dont have many issues but that is one
Tiffany says: and I am a vegi so my shit dont stink to bad
Tiffany says: its meat that makes your shit stink
BadGuy says:
BadGuy..! says: poo i poo
Tiffany says: yeah we should put that on our bathroom door
Tiffany says: no bull shit!
BadGuy says:
Tiffany says: LMAO

No comments: