Girls night out

Girls night out
I am the one on the right

Friday, December 14, 2007

The wonderful me

Hi I have started this blog as my old one was useless lol,
Some things about the wonderful me, I can not spell, my punctuation is disgusting and quite frankly sometimes I just dont make sence but thats me and my crazy world.

I have come to realise that not everything matters as long as you have friends and family that you love and care for thats all you need somehow everything else will work its self out ...

Ok lets start ..

Work - I am self employed I own a little Nut, Fruit and Biltong shop next to pick and pay in margate, I have an online travel agencey www.tiffanystravel.co.za and I supply the SPAR KZN group with biscuits and goodies

Family - My Mother and Father have recently split my mom moved in with me and then I moved out it was a good decision my mom is doing better on her own, dad lives at home and can be mean and nasty most times but can also be as sweet as pie...
My sister is back but I am currently not talking with her because she looks like she is on drugs and her new boyfriend is a compleate chop to say the least,
My Granmother is dying we hope she will pull through but she is 89 and has had a very good life (love you granny I hope you will come through tops)
My other family is all over SA and New Zealand, Australia, and the UK

Friends - They might not know this but some of the people I respect the most in my life right now would be Kim, your my rock when I want to do stupid things and I know if I need you, you will be there thank you for this it means so much to me and I will always be there for you! Sheen, You sometimes take a while to respond or are to busy to but I understand and I know you have so much on your plate but you have stuck by me with my stupid decisions and crying and complaining I love you for this and even though you are leaving I will talk with you almost everyday thats a promise, House Mate Clyde, your nothing short of awesome I know I did not listen to you when you told me so but I know now I am so much better off, Your an awesome friend and I can only hope that I fall in love one day with someone that comes close to the person you are, and I am so sorry for my shit lately I will start to behave I promise!
Taz, even though you so far away from me I can not help but think of you from time to time you know anytime you need me I will be ther for you, I love you friend
Ryan, your probably the only friend that calls me between 2 and 4 in the mornings but you know I love you in you own special way, and I will always answer to you I will always be there when you need me.
That is a short list of the friends that are really close to me right now and there are so many more people in my life right now that mean so much to me! Friend's that I would do anything for.

Love life - I am useless in this department but what I can say is
Wouter you played me well,
Ryan you should have given it longer
Brandon I am sorry but the drinking and fights could not carry on
Gavin your an asshole and I can see your lies
Brad I am sorry I just had nothing to give you
Those are the past I can not erase them but only learn from them,
I am single now and happy to be single, I have just got my soul back from a devil but its mine now and I will be careful who I give it to from now on.

People I dont want in my life -
Sharde you only wanted me for your own benifits, and I am a much better person than you make me out to be and I dont need people like you in my life
Gavin I have seen through the lies your not worth the time and people like you will never be a true friend.
Hopefully I will not need to add anymore names to this list as I am a friendly person and it takes a lot for me to remove you from my life.

So thats the short version of me I hope you like me and get to know, me and my crazy world.

No comments: