Girls night out

Girls night out
I am the one on the right

Friday, December 14, 2007

Dreams

Have you ever had a really weird dream that you could remember?

Last night I woke up with the fright of my life, I felt like I had this huge monster lying accross my chest I could not breath I could not move or make a sound ...

I lay still like this for 20 min at least until I sort off woke up and realised it was all a dream, strange I know sometimes I would like to understand dreams a little more are they just dreams or do they mean something ?

My Friend Ryan phoned me last night at around 3am he had been at a party and was very drunk, He proceeded to drive home from pretoria to santon and he thought it was a good idea to phone me to keep him awake while he drove home. I am happy he called me I would have been so upset if he did fall asleep behind the wheel and crash at least this way I knew he got home safely.

No comments: