Girls night out

Girls night out
I am the one on the right

Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Joy's of Being single

I love being single ...

I get to pick out which guy in the bar I want to snogg if they piss me off I can simply find another one...

You can wear what you want
you don't have to watch who or what they flirting with because you can flirt with who ever you want too

You can take up all the space on the bed
and even watch the TV programs you want and flick to channels as fast as you want too.

I love being single with no responsibility no commitments, I can do what I want when I want and how I want,

but sometimes its nice to have a shoulder to lean on for support a comforting arm to keep me warm, a cuddle when I am down and a laugh when I am happy,someone to tease and play with, the security at night when you sleep...

So maybe being single is not that fun, but being in a relationship with the wrong person is worse ...

maybe he is out there maybe I will find him, maybe I wont, both sides have pro's and con's !

Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you gonna get!

No comments: