Girls night out

Girls night out
I am the one on the right

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Boys will be Boys

Boys will be Boys

Strangely I have a lot of male friends, I love it because I can relax and be me without offending anyone and they are funny as hell and I end up having such a good laugh with them…

I have also remained friends with most of my ex boyfriends and they all have come to realize that they can rely on me anytime day or night,

On Thursday night I receive a phone call from my ex at 3am,
Me - Ryan what’s wrong? I hope you not calling for phone sex I told you its never going to happen…
Ryan – HAHAHA Common you know you wanna! No Tiff I just need you to keep me awake while I drive home I am tanked and need to drive back to Santon from Pretoria and you’re the only person I know that will answer your phone at 3am
Me – Ryan you naughty boy why you driving drunk? Where have you been…
This conversation lasted about an hour until he was safe and sound in his bed.

Now after my rather bad behavior on Wednesday night I decided to keep this weekend quiet, so went over to my mate sheen for dvd’s and dinner we had such a fantastic evening I got to relax and chill for a while get some female time away from the boys,

My other ex sms me
Gavin – “Hey Tiff what you up to tonight”
I ignore the sms (he is the ex I am trying to put distance between because he messes with my head) at about 8:30 he phones so I ignore it, I am having fun with the girls for a change he can look after himself tonight! I get another call around 11pm so I ignore it again I am not interested!! I finish my relaxing evening and go home at about 2am, House mate arrives back from his night with his new girl and climb’s onto the couch with cartoon (his nightly ritual) and I say good night and go to bed.
Around 4:45am I hear his phone ring now he is asleep and wont answer, then 5 min later my phone ring’s I check to see who is calling? Haydn? now I think is Gavin trying to call me again on Haydn’s phone maybe I should not answer but then I think no not at this time something must be wrong…
Me – Hello
Haydn – Tiff is Clyde home I need him,
Me - Yeah sure what’s wrong I can hear it in your voice?
Haydn – We got into a fight I am in the Hospital
Me – Hold on here is Clyde (still passed out on the couch) we will be right there hun
Clyde –OMG what happened we will be right there…

We rush through to the Hospital in Shepstone!
Hi guys (Jason, Gavin, Vanessa (Jason mom and Haydn boss) and Haydn brother in law) where is Haydn? “Having x rays”
We go through to find his face swollen, black and blue, they have shaved his head to dress the gashes where two bottles were broken over his head, what happened he fakes a smile and says I don’t know… some chick said I grabbed her ass and then her and her boyfriend climbed into me … Me, Gavin what happened? (Haydn cant even talk to girls never mind grab there asses)
Now if you know Gavin it is very unlikely that he was not the cause of the problem ( He being beaten up not more than a month ago for almost the same reason)
Gavin said “Hey this chick she just climed into him with a bottle then her boyfriend climbed in I tried to help but there were to many ….” (You can hear when Gavin is spinning a story his whole mannerisms and voice changes)

We eventually leave Hadyn at the hospital around 7am looking worse for wear and half passed out …

Boys will be boys and need to fight their own battles, I have realized all you can do is be there in the good times and support them the best you can in the bad.

On Saturday night we go to a birthday function and end up having such a relaxed evening
“Well in the beginning I freaked out had a really bad anxiety attack and took half a zannex to calm me down it took some time to work but when it did I had the best time ever!”
We sat at the bar talking kak until 4am (after finishing a bottle of Smirnoff triple distilled between me and house mate) and J and Kate looking very smitten with each other (they do make such a cute couple)
For some reason at about 1.30am my other ex Brad and this Dutchman crash our little shin dig and in the middle of his conversation ( I lean over to Kate and say I spek engalish vewy deliceousely since I was twice and she sniggers and says look I am wearing a jean pant … giggle snigger hahahaha we were not being very quiet so I am sure they hear us lol…

I love all my friends and would not change them for the world!

No comments: