Girls night out

Girls night out
I am the one on the right

Friday, December 28, 2007

When it rains it pours ...

As per my earlier post I mentioned Christmas eve was a rather fun night, I met this guy lets call him Santa we went back to my place no false presences, we were both after one thing and we got it ! Now we both established that we wanted nothing more than that and we enjoyed each others company, in simple terms "fuck buddy's" no strings when we see each other we have fun!

He mentioned he would like to see me the following Friday I said that would be great and when we parted ways he asked if we should exchange phone numbers so I gave him my number and when he asked if I wanted his I said miss call me or sms then I will have your number ...

No phone call no sms ? is he interested or did I make him think I was not interested by not looking eager to get his number ?

I like this guy he was fun interesting and makes me laugh, however since him (2days later) I have met up with an old friend and we hit it off last night...

nothing serious I don't normally take guys home on the first night (Santa was an exception he was the first since my ex of nearly 5 months ago and I needed it)

But me and my old friend lets call him B kissed and exchanged numbers, with him I would want something more not just "fuck buddy's" he is going to call me today I want to see him and think we could really get to know each other, but do I leave things with Santa? If he was that interested he would have called?

To make matters worse Santa and B know each other but don't know about me being a common link between them!!!

No comments: