Girls night out

Girls night out
I am the one on the right

Friday, December 21, 2007

December Silly Season

This morning I woke up early I had an appointment at 8am then needed to collect material and goodies for the dress being made for my birthday, drop it off and get to work by 8:30am why do I put myself through this ....?

On the south coast all us locals prepare for December we start in September buying extra groceries and Christmas presents, why so early because as soon as December arrives this place turns into a mad house,

For example I was driving along the free way and had to slam on breaks as the car in front of me stopped I was thinking accident, pedestrian knocked over or road works? but no it was the que trying to take the Shelly Beach off ramp! taking the old road is worse its backed up for miles and parking is non existent and if by chance you find one you need to fight for it with 5 other vaalies in the 4 x 4's

But I supppose we should not complain they bring us moola that we survive off until easter!

6 comments:

SheBee said...

what? people shop in advance? where? hahaha. im so odd. thats a brilliant idea.

SheBee said...

i love what you've done with the site! pity about the flabby arm bits to the left tho...

Timeshare points said...

Thanks hun But the left arms are not flabby ;-) they fun

Anonymous said...

Hey lovely site! Neilette

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday :)
From the weird chap.

Timeshare points said...

Thanks esvl mwah I am having a fantastic day hope you have an awesome day too ;-)