Girls night out

Girls night out
I am the one on the right

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

fighting will

I went out
I did not have fun
I drank
More than I should have

I watched you
I pretended not to notice
I laughed and smiled
At what I do not know

I tried to have fun
I just did not know how

Wont you just take my hand
Show me how
give me the excitement we used to share

I set my eyes on someone else
I watched him
I pretended to not have a light just so he would be closer
I gave up smoking but that did not matter,

He was gorgeous his smile was so alive
his hair was dark and his eyes were bright
his mannerisms where unique and his confidence high

But still over my shoulder to you I looked,
But still I saw you in the corridor with someone else
but still I saw you dance with someone you don't care for

Why could I not, my feet were frozen to the ground
I pretended not to notice, not to care, I brushed you aside when you tried to talk

I told you I did not want your card
yet I did

I pretended to not care your birthday is almost here
I pretend that I would not want to be with you

Just take my hand and make it right

Just become the person you were meant to be
not this bullshitter you pretend to be ...

No comments: