Girls night out

Girls night out
I am the one on the right

Monday, April 7, 2008

All that I can say is
All that I can pretend to be is
All that I want to believe in is

But somehow I am down here, still waiting
trying to believe it will be, or is my mind just playing tricks on me

I wait,
I wonder,
I try,
I wish,
and all I still hope for is

Someone just pick up my pieces,
don't stick them back together just yet.

Tell me I am fine
Tell me its ok
Tell me to pick myself up from the ground

But from the ground I can not fall
I am waiting, wondering, anticipating
leave me here please let me wait.

Evidently it pays

I cant give up, not yet, not today
I cant get it out my mind, here it stays
I cant stop secretly, hoping

Please tell me its lost, tell me over and I have been used, tell me please just say it.

Its you...

1 comment:

SheBee said...

IT IS OVER! YOU WERE USED!

Damnit. I wish I could make you forget all about him.