Girls night out

Girls night out
I am the one on the right

Monday, March 3, 2008

WHY KARMA WHY

I have been sent away on business flew out today and fly home tomorrow,

Being a firm believer of Karma I dont understand what I have done to deserve being subjected to SCREAMING BABIES

I being a very fragile flyer' do not enjoy moving during a flight I sit in my seat and close my eyes and pretend I am sleeping but that was not to happen on this flight as I was seated next to a mother with her 2 screaming toddlers.
They screamed threw toys had snotty noses and generally shoved bumped and shilled every 2 seconds, they insisted on looking for toys thrown at other passengers under the small aircraft seat, now being seated on the isl I got pushed and shoved and asked to move every few minutes! what was the mother doing you may ask? giving in to their every whim and appologising and saying they normally quiet well behaved! BULLSHIT those kids had never heard the word NO! sit down and shut up!!!

Now after this stressful plane experience which made me realize I dont want kids any time soon, I check in to this peaceful B&B
start to relax and unwind which was the point of coming a day before my big meeting and as I settle down for a relaxed afternoon nap I hear a Baby screaming and I think no no no please why now!!! The screaming has not stopped since 2 this afternoon all I wanted was a few days to relax enjoy my day off and relax before my big meeting!

So obviously I have done something serious to Karma as she is punishing me severely!!

ALL I WANT IS SOME QUIET IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And people wonder why drug abuse is so common. I feel your pain.