Girls night out

Girls night out
I am the one on the right

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

what a woman needs !!

Due to a good friend of mine tagging me saying that she would like to see what a ' wannabe Mather Stewart would keep in her hand bag' I am doing this post on what I think are the essentials for a womans hand bag, (well its what I have in my bag but unfortunately I lost the cable for my cell camera and my big sister borrowing my other camera so will add pic's later)

1) Keys
a) House Keys
b) Shop Keys
c) Car Keys

2) McNab's Energy Tabs for tiredness stress and anxiety

3) Wallet filled with cards ID and Drivers actual cash is limited to the little packet of coins kept for car guards

4) Tampons (all girls need them)

5) Lip ice

6) Lipstick 2 shades a dark and a light for emergency touch ups

7) Body Cream - Marula collection the little one they give you in hotel rooms when you check in I save them for my hand bag due to size convenience

8) Peppermints from coffee shops you never know when they will come in handy

9) Eye liner black

10) flash stick

11) little bottle of promotional perfume (clinique free gift happy) again convenient little size

12) eye cream for puffy eyes

13) Ciggaretts

14) Lighter

15) Cellphone

16) pocket pack of tissues

17) various business cards

18) till slips from pick n pay woolies clicks and foshini

thats it guys thats what I have in my bag !

1 comment:

SheBee said...

hehehe, notice how most of those things are to aid you with a hangover!